Acculogic provides turn-key test program development and fixture fabrication services for the Teradyne SPECTRUM 8800 family of In-Circuit Testers. Acculogic’s large team of fully trained and experienced test engineers provide advanced In-Circuit test programs with highest fault coverage and fast cycle time.
Our engineering team has successfully completed well over 10,000 In-Circuit test projects since 1994 for a broad range of customers and industries.
Meeting our customer’s expectation and on-time delivery of each and every project has been the foundation of our services.
Acculogic surveys its customer base to measure its performance on an ongoing basis and has enjoyed a consistent customer satisfaction rating of over 99%.
Standard SPECTRUM 8800 Program Development
The Standard SPECTRUM 8800 programs are cost effective and offer a fast turn-around. This service is most suitable for customers with standard technologies or limited time and budget. The Standard programs can be upgraded to an Advance level at a later date if required.
- CAD translation to generate board and board XY files
- Shorts and Opens test
- Analog discrete component test
- Standard digital library tests (3070 Library)
- Setup libraries for devices not in the standard 3070 library
- Setup TestJet and Polarity check (if available)
- Setup Node libraries for future analog functional test
- Generate program
- Fixture design, fabrication and debug
- StatManager Fault Coverage Reporting (device, pin and test type)
- Program and Fixture Documentation
Advanced SPECTRUM 8800 Program Development
The Advanced SPECTRUM 8800 programs are designed for complex boards and for customers that require the maximum fault coverage possible at the ICT stage. The Advanced ZSPECTRUM 8800 includes all the steps listed in the Standard Service as well as the following steps where applicable:
- Advanced Boundary Scan
- ILDP Template Development
- Test Vector and grey code development
- Digital Cluster Tests
- DeltaScan and FrameScan
- LED color and intensity check
- Single Stage ICT & Functional Test
Test Fixture Design and Fabrication
An integral part of board testing is the test fixture. Innovations in PCB technology may manifest themselves as challenges in test fixture design. Utilizing a creative design philosophy, Acculogic consistently delivers state-of-the-art solutions for the most complex test interface problems. With a combination of skilled engineers and technicians, stringent quality control, Acculogic is dedicated to providing the finest test fixtures, timely delivery and the most reliable service and support in the industry.
Click here to request further information.
- A wide range of fixtures in various sizes, styles and configurations
- Dual-Well, double side access and multi-stage fixtures
- Custom test fixture design for unique applications
- Test fixture adapters and translators
- Test fixtures for automated board handling systems (ABH)
- All surfaces ESD treated (probe plate and both sides of the top plate) for a resistive range of 10E5 to 10E10
- ZeroFlex™ Wireless Fixtures
- Board-less fixture fabrication