Acculogic provides turn-key test program development and fixture fabrication services for the GenRad 228x and TS family of In-Circuit Testers.
Acculogic’s large team of fully trained and experienced test engineers provide advance In-Circuit test programs with highest fault coverage and fast cycle time. Acculogic test engineers have successfully completed well over 3000 In-Circuit test projects since 1994 for a broad range of customers and industries. Meeting our customer’s expectation and on-time delivery of each and every project has been the foundation of our services. Acculogic surveys its customer base to measure its performance on an ongoing basis and has enjoyed consistent customer satisfaction over 99%.
Standard GR228x/TS Program Development
The Standard GR228/TS programs are cost effective and offer a fast turn-around. This service is most suitable for customers with standard technologies or limited time and budget. The Standard programs can be upgraded to an Advance level at a later date if required.
- CAD translation to generate CKT and fixture files
- Shorts and Opens test
- Analog discrete component test
- Standard digital library tests
- Junction Xpress and Opens Xpress test for devices not in the library
- Program generation
- Fixture design, fabrication and debug
- Fault Coverage Reporting (device, pin and test type)
- Program and Fixture Documentation
Advanced GR228x/TS Program Development
The Advanced GR228x/TS programs are designed for complex boards and for customers that require the maximum fault coverage possible at the ICT stage. The Advanced GR2287/TS includes all the steps listed in the Standard Service as well as the following steps where applicable:
- Advanced Boundary Scan
- Device programming
- Test Vector Development
- Digital Cluster Tests
- Junction Xpress and Opens Xpress Tests
- LED color and intensity check
- Single Stage ICT & Functional Test
Test Fixture Design and Fabrication
An integral part of board testing is the test fixture. Innovations in PCB technology may manifest themselves as challenges in test fixture design. Utilizing a creative design philosophy, Acculogic consistently delivers state-of-the-art solutions for the most complex test interface problems. With a combination of skilled engineers and technicians, stringent quality control, Acculogic is dedicated to providing the finest test fixtures, timely delivery and the most reliable service and support in the industry.
Click here to request further information.
- A wide range of fixtures in various sizes, styles and configurations
- Dual-Well, double side access and multi-stage fixtures
- Custom test fixture design for unique applications
- Test fixture adapters and translators
- Test fixtures for automated board handling systems (ABH)
- All surfaces ESD treated (probe plate and both sides of the top plate) for a resistive range of 10E5 to 10E10
- ZeroFlex™ Wireless Fixtures
- Board-less fixture fabrication