Our Test Engineering division offers a comprehensive range of turn-key services that range from In-Circuit Test fixture design & fabrication, test program development to sophisticated application development on custom Functional Test Platforms.
Utilizing our powerful line of boundary scan tools, we design, develop and deliver high fault coverage, diagnostic boundary scan test and on-board device configuration programs for deployment on dedicated boundary scan test systems, or on your existing in-circuit and functional test systems.Learn more
Acculogic is a member of the Teradyne Support Network (TSN) and is an Agilent/Keysight Solutions Partner.
What Differentiates Acculogic Test Engineering
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Over 10 years of experience in meeting customer expectations
- Large team of highly experienced engineers (Hardware, Software and Mechanical)
- Strong partnerships with leading ATE systems, instruments, and fixtures suppliers for meeting short development cycles
- Open architecture from build-to-print to complete custom solutions based on, PC, VXI, PXI, GPIB (IEEE-488), and Custom designs
- Choice of many major software platforms, test executives, software languages, database systems, from different vendors
- On-Site installation, commissioning and training
- Comprehensive technical and operational documentation
- Training operators, test technicians, and test engineers
- Post Sale Support
Consistent Quality to Customers
One of the principle challenges facing any service-oriented business is maintaining consistency, repeatability, and reliability of services offered to customers. Acculogic has the systems, processes, tools, and the people to meet these challenges. Certification to ISO 9001:2008 standard ensures that the processes are installed, followed, and documented to guarantee repeatability and reliability.Since continuous quality control is a integral part of our project execution and management, each project stage is closely monitored before proceeding to the next. Any deviations are quickly flagged and corrected with little or no impact on other tasks. This ensures that we deliver on time every time – so you can meet your deadlines.
- The stipulated project deliverables are achieved
- Project deliverables are in line with customer’s expectations /statement of work
- Maximum test coverage is attained The test program gives consistent, reliable & repeatable results
- Appropriate resources are available for each project
- Projects are tracked and delivered on time
- After sales services are provided promptly and efficiently