The FLS980™ Series of Flying Probe testers, help ensure that tomorrow’s technologies don’t outpace today’s test capabilities. Acculogic’s production board test systems offer highly advanced, scalable solutions to solve a wide range of test challenges. Our automated test systems are made to accommodate a variety of applications and customers. We offer an unbeatable combination of reliability, accuracy, precision and throughput.
- Superior Test Access
- Exceptional Test Coverage
- Ultra High Accuracy
- Patented Multi-Probe System
- Power-On and Advance Function Testing
- Design Recreation Tool
- Support for large boards
YOUR GOAL IS TO SHIP QUALITY PRODUCTS ON-TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET.
WE HAVE A WAY TO GET YOU THERE.
Gain unmatched accessibility to test points on the UUT. You can rely on the FLS980 to test boards whose layout, size or technology encumber traditional in-circuit testers and other flying probes.
With an ultra high accuracy probe module, the FLS980 tester maximizes physical access and guarantees repeatable probing of fine pitch devices and small components down to 01005.
FLS980’s high speed analog measurement system provides 4-wire measurements capability on all 22 flying probes. All probes can perform in-circuit tests as drivers, sensors, or guards on discrete and integrated analog/digital components.
FLS980’s variable angle probe modules rely on a patented design to tilt from -6 degrees to +6 degrees, in any direction and probe targeted test points, covering an area of approximately 60mm x 60mm on the UUT.
Test program generation for the FLS980 test platform is highly automated, simple and intuitive. The automatic test program generator and operating software manages all aspects of test program development.
CScan is a patented technique used to test open pins as well as the polarity of electrolytic capacitors. The CScan functionality detects open pins on devices and connectors located on the top and/or bottom side of the board.
Boundary scan is an integral part of the FLS980; digital test patterns generated by Acculogic’s powerful ScanNavigator software are delivered to the UUT through Probe Modules or board carrier system.
The dual-sided vision system provides optical inspection for defects such as presence, absence, orientation and part markings. Test coverage is enhanced by adding this capability to electrical tests.
Design Recreation Tool
Also known as Reverse Engineering. With Acculogic’s Genesii Design Recreation software, you can recreate the required file (netlist) for test program generation.
STOP ASSEMBLY ERRORS BEFORE THEY SNEAK THEIR WAY TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
WE PUT YOUR TEST IN “BEAST” MODE.
- Riding on a 12 micron air gap, shuttles travel free of friction and with no mechanical contact on the stator plane and therefore operate free of wear.
- High resolution fiducial detection cameras, precise lighting, and advanced image processing software ensure precise and repeatable detection of fiducial marks on the UUT as well as correct compensation for any offsets.
- The electronic measurement system relies on precision circuits and components for reliable and repeatable measurements.
- Integrator Pro™ system control software with sophisticated motion control and measurement algorithms ensures robust and repeatable operation.
LOWER YOUR TEST COSTS AND INCREASE THROUGHPUT.
WE CAN HELP YOU STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION.
- Significantly faster than open loop systems (4x)
- High acceleration (4x)
- Enhanced probing accuracy
- Three times better dynamic response +/- 1 degree rotation
- Automatic orthogonality between X and Y axis
- Sensorless homing (no adjustments)
- DSP based motor controller
- Built-in linear and parabolic interpolation (more efficient shuttle movements)
- Low energy usage (50% reduction)
Boundary Scan (JTAG) testing can reduce the overall “shorts” and “opens” test time by up-to 80%.
- CScan™ is a patented technique used in vectorless testing of ICs and connector pins. CScan is used to test open pins as well as the polarity of electrolytic capacitors. CScan functionality detects open pins on devices located on the top and/or bottom side of the board.
- ChipScan™ is a patented 3-pin technique for vectorless open testing on digital IC pins. It exploits the parasitic diodes/transistors in each digital IC, and tests each pin for open faults. Power up is not required in order to use ChipScan. This method is particularly useful where bus structures are used. ChipScan detects wire bonding defects, open pins and cold joints. ChipScan functionality is available on all probes covering top and bottom side of the unit under test.
- ScanProbe™ is a digital technique that uses flying probes to detect opens on digital IC pins of devices that are IEEE-1149.1(JTAG) compliant. ScanProbing is fast and repeatable, uses the digital and boundary scan capability of the FLS980 for fault detection.
- Active CScan™ combines the coverage of CScan with the power of Boundary Scan. It draws the best from each technology to increase the test coverage and reduce the test time therefore enhances overall capability of Flying Scorpion
- ThermoScan™ uses the mechanical capability of its flying probe to automatically move an infrared temperature sensor over the PCB to measure the powered PCB temperature pattern. This new test method bridges the gaps between conventional test technologies.