At Acculogic, we believe that responsibility, honesty, competence, and accountability are the primary and pivotal factors in leading and managing our organization. In developing and maintaining the trust of our customers, employees, and suppliers we have shaped and maintain a system of corporate governance that is ingrained in the day-to-day dealings of the company’s management and employees.
We strive to be a company:
- In which all employees can clearly and consistently express our value proposition to customers
- With a clear vision and strategy that guides resource allocation and decision making
- That attracts and maintains employees with the right skill set and experience in all key jobs
- That defines, as clearly as possible, roles, responsibilities, and authorities
- In which our people and resources are deployed in a way that best supports the accomplishment of our strategy
- With a structure that enables building and strengthening our core differentiating capabilities
- Which focuses on both short term success and long term capability building
- Whose culture is one of listening, learning and constant renewal
- Which deals honestly and fairly with customers and suppliers
- That acts responsibly towards the environment
Acculogic’s mission is to deliver automated test solutions that are consistent with our customers’ requirements, through an engineering process that incorporates the long-term dynamics of sound governance and the sustainable utilization of both human capital and natural resources.
Our continued success results from the value that our products and services add to our customer’s business.